- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- To get IELTS score or bands , you need to clear IELTS examination, Shepherds Institute will only prepare you for the examination and in no way it guarantees any sort of possible score or bands.
- Shepherds Institute's training fee or any course fee doesn't not include the cost of any exam and neither does provide any sort of assistance in applying for the same.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- By signing up on our website you agree to receive additional promotional information regarding IELTS and other courses offered by Shepherds Institute via SMS, Email and phone call.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Shepherds Institute and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Shepherds Institute. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Shepherds Institute takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Shepherds Institute accepts payments only by bank transactions and Cash . Shepherds Institute acts as a training providing company and does not deal in study visa or registration of IELTS exam. When you purchase a seat for a training, Shepherds Institute will be handling the transaction and collecting payment for itself. If you do not receive a confirmation or a receipt (in the form of a printout or confirmation page or email) after submitting payment , or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is your responsibility to confirm the same form your booking history with us your admission has been made. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during the purchase process. Shepherds Institute will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if you assume that an order was not placed because you failed to receive confirmation.
There may be certain purchase or services and/or admissions , which we are unable to accept and must cancel. Shepherds Institute reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any admission for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in Your service order or admission being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the services ordered by You, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by Shepherds Institute. We may also require additional verification or information before accepting any candidate for admission. Shepherds Institute shall contact You if all or any portion of Your service/order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept Your as a candidate. If Your admission is cancelled after you have paid the full amount, the said amount shall be returned to you or settled on a prorate basis. In case of requests for admission cancellation, Shepherds Institute reserves the right to accept or reject requests for admissions for any reason whatsoever , and has the the full right to decide whether a service has been fully purchased (or payment has been fully made by the candidate) or not. You agree not to dispute the decision made Shepherds Institute and accept it's decision regarding the cancellation.
If you need help regarding your service order or any other issue, please feel free to contact us.